Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High capacity reloading machine

DemonIPSC

Dear Mr DemonIPSC, what you are looking for is nothing but a RL1050 Super Reloading Machine. Call tall free to Mr. DILLON`S Blue Crew and ask for technical assistance. They are great fellows. With this machine, youll reload all of the most known callibers, not only in hand gun callibers, but also in rifle callibers. Ive notice somthing. When you buy brand new ammo, you can (not the best to do, but you can) to load this ammo with out rezizing it. So, the total amount of ammo after an hour is of 1920 loaded bullets. (By hand reloaded by me). I registed that record with jacketed bullets and brand new brass, Starline Brass. If you use the sizing die, the total amount of ammo is quite less, not more than 1100, many hours at my bench, of course. The final product is better than excelent.

Then you can find another machine manufacturer, Camdex, wich is located in Troy, MI. You can find their adress and telephone number in the yellow pages in internet. They have hand powered machines and also fully electrical powered machine. Hope that this can help you and your club. Sincerelly, Swagerman

Swagerman

honoriomc@hotmail.com

I worked for a commercial reloader when I was in college and have loaded many, many thousands of rounds of ammunition (most I did in one day was 29,000 9mm's) on the big dollar loading machines.  Remember, these are not and easy machine to run and not just everyone can get on it and start loading in a short time like a Dillon. I hope you have a plan for only a few people doing the actual loading?  

For an auto shotshell machine, I think MEC makes a progressive with a hydraulic mechanism that can crank out some ammo.