Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TTI GM connector kit...wow!

dthomas1003

On Monday I ordered the TTI GM connector kit and TTI FO sights for my Gen4 34. They shipped Tuesday and arrived today. Flawless transaction. Taran will definitely get more business from me.

I got the connector kit installed and polished the trigger bar and wow, what a trigger now. I've been shooting Glock's in a duty capacity for 18 years now and never new they could be this good. I've only dry fired so far but what a night and day difference.

The sights look solid and get installed tomorrow. So much better than the garbage factory sights. Can't wait to get this out on the range and shoot it now. Then it'll be time for Tuesday night steel at Rio Salado and the hard choice will be wether to shoot production or limited.

We're glad you're enjoying it! Keep us updated!

Not sure if you have seen the new MOS configuration yet, but is appears they've moved the dove tail back a bit. The sight hangs off the back of the slide a little, not an issue of course. The front of the sight also covers the MOS cover and will prevent it from being removed. Not an issue for me at this time as I have no plans to shoot open in the near future. Just a heads up on these new MOS guns. I can provide some pictures if you's like.