Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun Nation Pro Series Results

I think the biggest advantage is to shoot in September after being full swing into the season. The pro match is a lot of our first or second matches of the year. Further more guys from up north still have snow and cold to deal with until June. One of the other twists was guys dropping out and then they're spots ring back filled with guys in 17th place and higher at the qualifier.

My bracket lost its top two finishers from last year. Coley and Voight. All I gotta do is wait for the newbs to choke and I'm in the finals.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Interesting how they stacked the groups. Usually being the #1 seed gives you an advantage, but now it looks like being the 8th seed was the ticket to the easiest group :)

That's true in theory, I was a little surprised when I saw how they were going to match up the seeds, but the way things shook out I don't think I ended up in the easiest group. Taran is one of the last guys I'd pick to go up against on this style of stage and there's talent down deep in the #8 group.

I just looked at how it was done, didnt pay much attention to who actually ended up in each group :)

Edited by gose

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the biggest advantage is to shoot in September after being full swing into the season. The pro match is a lot of our first or second matches of the year. Further more guys from up north still have snow and cold to deal with until June. One of the other twists was guys dropping out and then they're spots ring back filled with guys in 17th place and higher at the qualifier.

My bracket lost its top two finishers from last year. Coley and Voight. All I gotta do is wait for the newbs to choke and I'm in the finals.

"All I gotta do is wait for the newbs to choke and I'm in the finals."

Guess that didn't work out real well. :surprise:

Edited by rlillyskygod

"All I gotta do is wait for the newbs to choke and I'm in the finals."

Guess that didn't work out real well. :surprise:

No shit, right? This format is tough especially with that goofy ass star in the first round and a shotgun spinner in the second round. One mistake and you're out.

Thus far 5/12 or 41.6% that moved on to the shoot off are rookie pro series competitors. Hopefully all the upsets make for good TV.