Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Green

Sc0

With any luck I will be ordering a Green Glock 34 in the morning, so far I don't think anyone including Glock has them advertised. Consider this a heads up for those that like to stand out and want to be more colorful to their cardboard enemies or competitors. (if my FFL isn't pulling my leg)

Yes I do. Everyone covets my Green G34! [evillaugh]Buhahahahaha![/evillaugh]

Alright, maybe they don't. I didn't even try for one. It was the only G34 available when my FFL got it for me. Davidson's, Jerry's and RSR had none. It grew on me, now I like the way it looks.

I should have it in a few days, a place in Tennesee has 4 more available...

Main reason for purchasing is that I want a 9mm high-cap pistol and I didn't want to learn a new platform and even more important I didn't want to get it mixed up with my black G35. I have been looking for one since I seen that Glock was offering the green framed versions, knowing that someone else has had one for awhile makes me feel reassured.

• 2 weeks later...

My G35 is a EXN Series, the O/D G34 is a GTD.

Glock has machined lightening cuts on the inside of the slide, and also made the port on top larger... Now the G35 does seem a little bit nose heavier, I don't know if it's because of the larger .40 barrel or due to the slide lightening... I also don't know if the newer G35's have the same treatment or if it's 9mm specific...