Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EZWS2PS.exe Utility: V1.0.7 now available

wgnoyes

Chris Wren has updated the ezws2ps (EzWinScore to PractiScore) converter to version 1.0.7. Since the last change documented on BE was for 1.0.4, I'll list the 3 releases' complete change logs here:

• Fixed issue of no competitors in .psc file when competitors & stages checked, but no stages are defined in EzWinScore

• Added exporting address, city, state, ZIP code from EzWinScore to PractiScore (however, PractiScore only supports the state, and only in iOS versions 1.661 and above)

• Added support to convert EZWS multi-gun matches.
  • Fixed error in stage creation when targets don't all have same number of hits.

The page at http://www.tinymicros.com/wiki/ezws2ps has been updated. The updated version is available via the download link on that page.

If you find any issues, please let Chris know at jcwren@jcwren.com. You could post in this thread, but he's not a big fan of using forums as a support system.

Remember, this is a utility that is VERY useful for those of us curmudgeons who still use ezws to do match registration (I still think it's easier to register and squad competitors in ezws than in ps) and then export to a PS master for actual scoring. If you are doing this, be aware that the design intent is that you use this conversion path ONCE and ONCE ONLY! in the porting of your match over to PS for actual scoring. Once you have done this, if you have any walk-ups or additional registrations, they need to be added to the PS master and/or the PS stage devices. Converting over multiple times will generate separate unique internal match id's which may cause duplicate iterations of the same match to appear when results are uploaded to practiscore.com and, shall we say, "irritate" a certain someone I know. :)