Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullseye Target System

tcoz

I'm wondering whether anybody has had any experience with the Bullseye Camera System that I've been reading about. I read a great review of it and from what I saw of it on their website, it looks like something I might want to explore.

• 7 months later...

I'm bringing back an old thread (one with very little activity) but with a new twist.

I have access to a 200 yard range any day of the week, but a few times a year I'd like to travel to the only open to the public range that will give me access out to 600 yards. But this range requires a spotting scope if you wish to shoot beyond 200 yards and restricts you to their targets (no "shoot and see" targets permitted).

Even with a top of the line spotting scope, I'm blind when it comes to those little .223 holes past a little over 300 yards. As an option, I'm considering a Bullseye Camera system.

Two units are available. The 300 yard model runs $349 and the 1 mile model runs $649.

My thoughts are save a few bucks and get the 300 yard model since it will cover 95%+ of my needs and purchase a Wifi extender for those rare times I need something past 300.

Cost of the extender plus a usb power bank would be around $60. (Actually I already have the extender so that is essentially free.)

Anyone try this? Or is it a bad idea.

As you can see, I didn't receive any responses to my question her but I did receive a few responses on another forum where I posted the same question. The responses were all very positive and indicated the unit performed exactly as designed. I septillion haven't purchased it myself yet but I plan on doing so and I think it should fit your purpose very well. One thing i'd definitely recommend is that you also buy the extended warranty protection program that the offer as an option. As I remember it was really inexpensive (~$30?) and fully covers the unit even in the event that it gets shot.

One thing i'd definitely recommend is that you also buy the extended warranty protection program that the offer as an option. As I remember it was really inexpensive (~$30?) and fully covers the unit even in the event that it gets shot.

The warranty is actually a very good selling point. Especially since I had a stranger on a bench next to me shoot my chronograph.