Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Match selection not possible

hermans

The ipsc match template is not in ios version (yet). Please email support@practiscore.com and express your interest to see that in ios app.

Though it is basically an uspsa match with proper ipsc divisions and classic target flag set by default for newly created stages. You can edit divisions in ios app after you created uspsa match and it will use them for the next one.

It isn't that iOS doesn't like IPSC, it is just that match templates isn't yet in iOS. As Eugene states, you can create and run an IPSC match by setting up the divisions, and checking the classic target flag. Then make a backup of that empty match in the Sync page, Backups . You now have a match template you can create a new IPSC match from by touching it in backups and choosing "Make a new match from backup".

I have basic match types for our multiguns, steel matches, rimfire precision, and other matches we run monthly. I e-mail them as backups, and also have them in the master. I create a new match from them each time, good to go.

PS was used to score the recent IPSC Nationals (using the World Cup stages), so it's a solid approach.

Regards,

Ken N.

EUXX and Ken N

Thanks for the information, I have tried it the way you suggested, and it seems to be a workable solution.

Will score our next club shoot here at the very Southern tip of Africa this way.

Hermans