Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Available Match Signup Services?

jcwren

I'm building a comprehensive list of match signup services. I'm hoping to have a features and pros/cons list when I'm done.

These are the one I can remember so far this morning:

• squadsignup.com
  • matchsignup.org
  • shootnscoreit.com
  • clubs.practiscore.com
  • uspsa.com
Any others?

We use an online form service, Formstack. It lets us create our own custom form that collects the data we need to satisfy our club as well as to populate the Nooks. A couple of our other disciplines have inhouse people that are able to create their own forms and they use them.

Information we want includes: Are you a new shooter? Are you a member of this club? Are you and RO/CRO? we could ask additional questions, as many as we need, but this information so far as I have seen in my limited looks around is not available on the ready made sign up services.

We don't collect money in advance and the form builder only costs us one a year, we use it across several places so there are no 'per shooter fees'.

We have looked at online squadding and that is where the services would be better, but we don't so far think that is workable for us. We have issues with squadding that we need to address monthly and of course the 'full squads' that show up half empty. The people that all want to shoot with (Your Name Here) even though he really doesn't want to shoot with them and now his friends are blocked out. We feel that we'll be doing as much work on match day if not more than we do now. Our matches run as many as 100 on a good day, rarely below 50.

• 4 months later...