Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LIMCAT stealth holster

Meshach

I am looking for a new holster it will be my first race holster as I am just getting into USPSA and I am shooting a STI Marauder that I have been shooting from a pancake style CCW holster so I figure I should actually get proper gear and I came across a shooter at the last match running this holster he said he likes it. Just wanted to know if anyone else has any input. So far I am looking at this holster with Double Alpha Race Master pouches and a Double Alpha belt. If you have any input or other ideas let me know thanks!

It will not let me post a link but shooters connection has them under LIMCAT Stealth Holster

Thanks for the input I am on the fence about buying the belt right simply because of funds I have a an Ares Gear Ranger belt that I use that is pretty damn stiff you think I could get away with using it in the mean time or just pull the trigger on the whole rig?

• 5 months later...

Anyone else have an opinion? About to pull the trigger on a race master magnetic, or one of these limcats. I'm looking for the smoothest draw, and solid lock/retention. I've heard there is very little play/wiggle room in the RM, which worries me, as my draws are pretty sloppy. Currently using a ultimate ghost, and it's ok, but it's not as smooth as I'd like

Anyone else have an opinion? About to pull the trigger on a race master magnetic, or one of these limcats. I'm looking for the smoothest draw, and solid lock/retention. I've heard there is very little play/wiggle room in the RM, which worries me, as my draws are pretty sloppy. Currently using a ultimate ghost, and it's ok, but it's not as smooth as I'd like

PM sent.