Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbie with expensive gun

askomiko

Back from the match. Gun was good, I was slow... :P What a huge difference compared to the normal 75. :wacko:

First run & gun stage: bang....bang....("hey, fast trigger") bang, bang.. ("hey this doesn't seem to kick at all!") banbangbanbangbang!! Next time I'll know that before the stage... B):ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
We have good reloading rig on the club. But I'll shoot with CZ for now, then perhaps a CZ TS... ;)

I have the TS in .40 cal. I traded a CZ 75B for it, and I must say that it won't be equipment that keeps me from improving in this game. If you can only get one gun, I would really look hard at the TS. A very solid piece, and it is a factory pistol so parts and support from CZ ought to be around for awhile.

It's been a few weeks now, and I still can't believe how much better everything feels when shooting. So much easier and faster. I did 4 bill drill runs today, and I got 1.95, a first under 2 for me. And after I cure that slow 1.22 draw... :ph34r: Shooting is just more fun than it used to be! :rolleyes::wub: