Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Idaho. (Area 1)

wishfulshooter

Hi, my name is Robert. I have been looking and reading post on Uspsa for about a year now. I started shooting uspsa in April of this year. It has been great fun and I am looking forward to shooting more and getting better. I shot the idaho sectional and took second in D class and then went and shot the Utah State match and took first in D class. I am now in C class and I am going to shoot my first level 3 match in June which will be Area 1. So here shortly I will be looking for my first competition metal gun so I have time to practice before Area 1. I currently shoot a Gen 4 Glock 35 that is all Zev'ed out except for the Dawson mag well. I also got my wife into the sport which has been a blessing and a curse at the same time. It's been a joy having her shoot but she takes away from my shooting funds cause I have to fund two shooters. I am being facetious about it being a curse. Well hopefully I will get to meet some of you someday on the field and hopefully I will be able to pick your folk's brain for your experience and knowledge. Until then stay safe and shoot straight.