Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TTI Benelli AccuGuide Extended Carrier

wannabe

I installed an TTI extended carrier in my Benelli M2 and now I am having some reliability problems. Shell will hang in the carrier or get slowed down enough to not chamber, this can happen at any point in the mag tube.

Has any one else experienced problems after installing this carrier?

If you look at the shells that fail to chamber, if they have a scored cut mark on the side of the plastic hull, the shells might be catching on the extractor cut out of the chamber.

The cure for this is to put a radius on the inside edge of the extractor cut out of the chamber and polish it.

The new unit may also be a little heavier than stock.Ensure your lifter spring is strong and the pivot points properly clean and lubed. Also. Some times angling the lifter toward the left can be beneficial.

I can't help you regarding troubleshooting, but I purchased a TTI stainless carrier a few weeks ago and it's been great! I've only put around a hundred rounds through it so far but it has been 100% reliable. I hope it works out for you and I'll be interested to follow this thread.

I installed an TTI extended carrier in my Benelli M2 and now I am having some reliability problems. Shell will hang in the carrier or get slowed down enough to not chamber, this can happen at any point in the mag tube.

Has any one else experienced problems after installing this carrier?

Hey. Just spoke with our gunsmith. When you're in front of the gun, give me a call at 805-522-1911, and we'll get you sorted.