Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My GLock 19 mods

dirtypool40

my "carry" gun is similar but a G23.... factory Glock sights are junk and need a solid metal replacement.... I can live with everything else but ordered mine with factory Trijicon night sights...as others have stated would go with the Heinie slant pro,if you don't want tritium lit, and 3.5 connector.... for carry gun the butt plug keeps junk out of the innards... and would suggest a hardened stainless guiderod and spring... I've seen some stock Glock guiderod ends pretty chewed up where they bear agains the barrel.... some polish on the working parts that bear against the firing pin safety plunger, draw bar, and connector, and a high polish on the ramp and top of the chamber....most local clubs won't say anything about the butt plug if you want to shoot your carry gun for an occasional match... regards

Kind of on topic - is there any good reason not to put a Vanek trigger in a carry Glock?

- Chris

Personally, if I had the chance, I would. But I'm afraid for the shoot-once and carry-always tacticalbilly who does the same. :(

+1 but use a stock stiker spring.