Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member and Witness owner

wamcei

Hi all I am a new member to the forums so please be nice :P I just purchased a small frame witness 9mm/22cal combo last night. I have been looking everywhere for so upgrades for it but am finding nothing. I was curious as since these are 75 clones will the parts and mags from the 75 work? Also if any have a vendor they use for parts and such could you provide me a link?

Thank you in advance

Wamcei

USPSA Member FY81204

Welcome Robert :cheers:

Witnesses are not exact copies of the CZ 75, close but very few parts cross over without modification.

First thing is to learn the terminology: Tanfoglio Glossary of Terms

As far as parts go, Numrich is a good source for factory parts, Henning for aftermarket parts plus the Chop Shop for used parts and advice.

What kind of modifications do you want to make? :devil:

Edited by kneelingatlas

Thank you kneelingatlas :) mainly looking at a different trigger that one is not the greatest imho. And thank you for the links they are bookmarked now :) I am looking to make it run a bit better the trigger pull as of my gauge says 7 pounds, took it apart and some nasty machine marks so i am attributing the hard pull to that. Polish and shine in the near future i see happening :P Wow the after market are expensive I see goodness lol I am used to my Glock price I guess lol...yes I am a convert now though :P Using the Glock for my limited action just need to get into a classifier so I can get them uploaded to USPSA :(

I have extremely small hands so that is why I chose the small frame Witness. The large frame one was very uncomfortable and before you ask the glock beats the heck out of me. but this small frame is absolutely perfect!

Edited by wamcei

I think I might like to try and shoot this in production division is USPSA in local matches. i have a 10 round mag and 5 more on the way now. Just need to find a holster for it and I think I will be set. Oh BTW it is a Witness P-S as it says on the side of the frame

Can you email me (kneelingatlas@gmail.com) a picture of what you have? I think I have a trigger which would better suit you. Also if you're looking for thin grips the CZ 75 grips will work for you.

sure give me a moment it will come from rtaylor129@gmail.com