Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I talked with Steve Anderson. He has been on the road...in Wichita.

He asked me to post for him. Sounds like he is getting stir-crazy. If anybody is out there in KS...the poor guy needs somebody to drink a beer, and talk about guns, with.

Hey Flex, tell that poor fella to get on I-35 and go north to Kansas City! (about 2hrs) He can come up and shoot my open gun, then toss down some cold ones. We have an indoor match tonight at about 6pm if you can get ahold of him. It is kinda a long drive, but my wife and I have a spare bedroom that he can shack in afterwords.

Wichita is an ok city, and they have got a few ranges and USPSA/IDPA matches, but I don't know any of the guys down there real well, and I don't think any frequent this board. BE member "trickpony" (Brett) is from Wichita, but lives in KC now. I will let him know about the thread and he can chime in with some more details.

I will PM you with my cell phone# to share with Steve if he is thinking about coming to KC.

I told him about the match, but he said that he couldn't get out of work.

I was thinking about driving down to Wichita to shoot the match, and let him use my gear and open gun. I still may go down there and shoot if the weather isn't terrible. I can call and bait him with the sound of gunfire. :D