Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any matches in LV during SHOT?

So is there going to be a match that weekend again, or what? I'm coming in this weekend for the week. I'll be bringing some ammo and my equipment this time! Hope there's a match. God knows I need it.

Phil

Phil,

I know they are having one this sunday, and also next sunday, (I'm going to it)

its where nationals was like 5 years ago.

look on the gssf site also, they have something going on mid week.

and another range is shooting steel or pins I believe someone told me.

Manny

There are USPSA matches this Sunday as well as next Sunday, then on Wednesday afternoon/evening there is a steel challenge match - all held at the Desert Sportsman Pistol Club. There is a GSSF match in Boulder City on the 22-23 for you tupperware fans.

I'll be in town all week as well and plan to shoot both USPSA matches and the steel match.

See ya there!

Hey All,

trickpony knows his stuff..........but he left out the "tuesday night steel" man on man match....its a bit cool here in the evening, 35 at the range, so bundle up if youre gonna brave it out cuz it starts way after the sun goes down and dont expect any sub second draws :P The dates on the sincityshooters.com web page for the 23rd and the 30th are indeed correct for USPSA pistol matches....the 23rd was supposed to be a 3 gun match but was misprinted...........so it was left a pistol match.......double your pleasure while in Vegas for the show......if anyone needs to ship ammo, guns etc.........e-mail me at rwshooter@cox.net and I will call you back with my address...........Yes Phil.......that includes you

Robb

PS. I have a new junior for you to meet Manny