Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

p99 in ipsc?

p99 beginner

Walthers make a P99-QA (stands for quick action) that may be the best choice of all the P-99's for IPSC shooting. Shorter and lighter trigger pull plus the pull weight and distance is the same from 1st to last shot...like a Glock or Springfield XD.

Their well built guns...don't see why they wouldn't work. ;)

The P99 is a good choice, allthough P99 shooters in my country will want to develope and this means in time they will buy a gun with more rounds per mag as the 16 rounds in a P99.

I myself had a P99 and now I am shooting the LDA. I ordered a Tanfoglio Stock Custom and that did not arrive yet.

Welcome P99!

I understand that for IPSC rules, Production magazine capacity is important. How does the P99 compare to the Glock 17, CZ SP-01 and LDA? Factory full capacity magazines are just now becoming available in some parts of the USA so these details are new to us civilians. Regards, D.

BTW, what country p99?

about cz p01 - I dont like "hammer" guns. yesterday I was shooting with p99 and I liked it alot. I will buy it. Thanks to all for answers.

About full size magazin - in Slovenia (Europe), I can have it.

But not all civilians, I'm in IPSC club, and I make safety course and medical examination with psychologist.

bye Uros