Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which sight for a V-comp

Warpig

I am not a competitve shooter but like to buy quality equipment the first time around.

I know alot of you use the C-more sight is it the Railway or STS?

I am also interested in the Leoupold Deltamark 2 anyone use this one?

what would be required for mounting these sights may also want to use it on a 327 R8

Thanks for your time & opinions.

-WP

For a traditional c more go with an allchin mount.

If you go with the delta point, get the all mounts version which will come with an adapter to mount to your revolver

Which C-more do most of you competetion shooters use?

I have both a cmore railway, 8 moa, on my 617 for steel challenge and a deltapoint 3.5 moa on my trr8. Both are good. The delta point is lighter and the dot is closer to your natural point of aim as it is with iron sights

I'm a long time user of the "regular" C-Mores. (was on the waiting list when they 1st came out many years ago). I've had the regular C-Mores on just about everything except my toothbrush. They are on my 2011 "open" pistol, 3 each 22 Buckmark's, Vepr shotgun, AR15, and on.... One nice thing, should you not like the size of the "dot" you can buy another module instead of replacing the whole unit. Here in Arizona, the sun is BRIGHT year round and the C-More dots are always very visible!!. The wife was having trouble "finding the dot", on her Buckmark when shooting steel plate completion, so I changed her #6 dot to a #16, and she came alive. That said, I'm not paying $400 for the RTS C-More...On one of my S&W's, I've went to the mini Burris Fast Fire 3's (7moa) dot) and the Alchin low mount for a lot less money. (They have a lifetime any owner warranty). I wouldn't buy the earlier Burris fast Fire 2 as the battery is on the bottom of the scope and re-zeroing is a pain for just a battery change....Brazos (aka "1911 store" has good prices and is a site vendor here). If you decide to buy one?....

I was considering the Burris fast fire III as well.

I am in Las Vegas so got the Bright sun year round as well.

How long of a shot can you make with a 7MOA dot before the dot is to big?

For a revolver would you recomend 3.5 or 7 MOA? again just recreational shooting and some bowling pin shoots with the boys!!

I was considering the Burris fast fire III as well.

I am in Las Vegas so got the Bright sun year round as well.

How long of a shot can you make with a 7MOA dot before the dot is to big?

For a revolver would you recomend 3.5 or 7 MOA? again just recreational shooting and some bowling pin shoots with the boys!!

Well with the delta point , the 3.5 moa the reticle is a dot, and the 7.5 moa is a triangle.

Personally I felt the triangle was too big and didn't like the triangle shape , my primary use is steel challenge and enjoy the 3.5 moa better.