Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Barrel for 3g

ojs643

I have the Odin Works 3 gun barrel. They guarantee sub moa accuracy and I have shot 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch groups from some of my reloads that I worked up. 193 shoots 1-2 inch groups on average through mine. I am looking forwar to trying some 69 to 77 grain to see how it does.

Overall I am pleased with it but my previous builds we're all with standard or cheap m4 barrels.

Brian

Just my experience, but I couldn't get a Rainier 18" barrel to shoot well. It was a consistent 2moa barrel with every factory ammo brand I could find. 55fmj, 69smk, 77smk, Hornady 75gr, didn't shoot any of it very good. My 3gun upper currently has a BCM 18" barrel that's under consistently under 1MOA with most ammo brands, BCM 18" are ~ $300.

They guarantee sub moa with match grade ammo. Did you return the barrel for another? That happens to be the barrel I'm planning on buying for my build for that reason.

They guarantee sub moa with match grade ammo. Did you return the barrel for another? That happens to be the barrel I'm planning on buying for my build for that reason.

I was refunded for the amount of the barrel. Didn't bother with another barrel, just parted the entire build saving a few select parts for another time.