Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mossberg customer service brag

My son and I just came back from the Northwest Multigun Challenge a week or two ago, and I wanted to give a BIG thumbs up to Mossberg. My son shoots a Mossberg SA-20 20ga, and on the third stage of the match the beak broke off the extractor. I called home to my shop and had my office manager get ahold of Mossberg. It was about 12:30pm our time (3:30 East Coast). She explained that he was at a match and the gun was down, and asked if they had any warranty stations on the West coast that stock replacement parts. They did not, but they offered to ship the part. So, at nearly 4pm their time, they packed an extractor, pin, spring and plunger (in case any of the other components had been damaged) and Fed-Exed them overnight to a friend of ours living in Bend! They covered the whole thing, including overnight shipping, inder Warranty. The parts got there just before noon the next day, so I skipped lunch and ran into town to pick up the package. Got the gun back up and running in time for him to finish the afternoon with his own gun.

OUTSTANDING customer service!

THANK YOU MOSSBERG!!!!

Tom Hart