Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheely rtst2 mount question.

ipscjoe

Ok I'm probably an idiot but I am going to try the rts2. Can't help it I'm curious.

My question is for those with the cheely mount. Are you honestly bothered by the fact that it is offset? I've read why it was made that way and it seems it was made like that purely for cosmetic reasons. It's nowhere near the back end of the barrel when the gun unlocks.

I don't know how I like it being off to the side without seeing the back if the gun.

Can someone take a pic of the back of the gun so can see?

Thanks in advance.

Ok I'm probably an idiot but I am going to try the rts2. Can't help it I'm curious.

DON'T DO IT!!

I know several people who have had to send their RTS2 back one or more times, because they are simply not holding up to use on an open gun running major PF ammo.

Just got off the phone with the "sweet soft spoken " lady that answers. I was told that the new updated scopes have new electronics in them, have the oring upgrade and have had "zero" returns on them. I ordered one direct so I guess I'll see.

On another note I mentioned all my cracked plastic serendipity's and she said they have recently "upgraded the plastic" to make it thicker around the windage screw.

Edited by ipscjoe

I absolutely love the RTS2 over the slide ride. I did get the latest version from shooters connection and so far (1k rounds), never failed once.

Edited by klee

Just got off the phone with the "sweet soft spoken " lady that answers. I was told that the new updated scopes have new electronics in them, have the oring upgrade and have had "zero" returns on them. I ordered one direct so I guess I'll see.

On another note I mentioned all my cracked plastic serendipity's and she said they have recently "upgraded the plastic" to make it thicker around the windage screw.

Good luck on my 3rd.