Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Time to order 155 gr Projectiles

Retread1911

Good evening gang. Fortunately I have run out of bullets at a time when there are bullets to be had. . . What I am looking for is a 155 Gr. plated or JHP projectile.

Berry's are running 12.5 cents delivered

Montana Gold is running 12.2 cents delivered by the case. ( this is what I have been shooting)

So here is the question. Does anyone have a recommendation for at least a plated bullet for 10 cents or less each?

If not I will just order another case of Montana Gold.

George

I haven't but Like we tell every Noob out there I went searching right after I posted this question and found it discussed in the last 2 weeks.

In looking at the options mentioned in this topic. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=194657

For the price I am seriously considering giving the 155 Grain RN from Bayou bullets. Case price gets them under 8 cents each delivered.

Anyone every had any feeding issues with the older Infinity guns? I can't imagine having a feeding problem but I tend to go for the hollow point and the 155's look like they are more round nose.

Thanks for putting up with non- researched question even from someone that has been around a few years.

George

The Bayou 155s are round-nosed, never had a problem in my Glock. Clean shooting too!

If you'd like to test out the profile before ordering a case, I've got some bare lead 155 RN that look really close to a Bayou 155.

The Bayou 155s are round-nosed, never had a problem in my Glock. Clean shooting too!

If you'd like to test out the profile before ordering a case, I've got some bare lead 155 RN that look really close to a Bayou 155.

Sure I would love too. I am in far north Fort Worth close to shoot smart toss me a PM and we can work out a drop off or I can just send you some $$$ to mail them which is likely much easier.

Thanks George.