Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat?

Boyeraz

I am going to order a new RAZORCAT. I am looking for input on reliability and quality. I was ready to order but the guys at the range are saying Limcat has nothing but problems.

All I can find is positive reviews, anyone have major problems??

Thanks

I have a limcat dragoncat 38s open gun and don't recall having any jams or malfunctions with it.

once you get it, just don't go and start changing springs and guide rods and stuff.

I had a problem once in another open gun, not my limcat, and it took me forever to figure it out, but it turned out I changed my bullet and didn't check the OAL. It was shorter and it needed to be longer, then it ran great.

Limcat guns are the nicest looking guns out there. They will run from the factory.

I have a Limcat Phantera 9 major open gun and i just ordered one of his new H-bar 9 major open guns. They are awesome guns and Johnny stands behind them 100%. You won't be disappointed.

I had an older h-bar wildcat .40 was too heavy for me, sold it to my buddy way too cheap, he loves it. I do think I would try it again in a full size open gun though.

Edited by Hello