Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vinci Load 2 / Quad

rngunner

Hi

Trying to load 2 or Quad on the Benelli Vinci but find I am catching the shells on the Bolt hold open serrated lever under and forward of the trigger.

Any ideas/solutions to get round this or do I have to live with it?

Thanks

There is an excellent video on prepping the Vinci for 3 gun ( opening loading port etc... ) in the shotgun technical section of this forum, it was done by Shane Zeppelin from Nordic Components and it will answer all of your questions -

mgunner,

I apologize as I didn't really read your post thoroughly and thought you were just talking about opening the port, you are right, the bolt hold open lever was not addressed in that video. I don't own a Vinci so I am afraid I can't help -

Bradgsxr

No Problem.....Hope someone will come on with something to help/solve it.

Wouldn`t want to get rid of it for such a minor problem, its good for everything else, light,reliable, pointable,easy to strip/clean, lower recoil felt than an M2.

Edited by rngunner

Rngunner-

I just google searched pics of the Vinci loading port.

Based on what I'm seeing, I would advise knocking the edges off the lever. Really focus on rounding/angling the leading edge, and remove all serrations.

That said, I'm guessing you're catching the brass rim on the second shell? If you're catching any other part of the shells I'd say you're starting too far back.