Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore, Score Exporting

Jim Norman

OK, Maybe I have missed this, but I searched fairly thoroughly.

We just ran a 3-Gun, scored it TIme-Plus, Convert to points. Worked really well, no problems there.

Now I want to get the Final Scores AND the Stage Results, by division and combined out for posting to our website. .html or ,htm is fine, When I 'Share' the results, all I can do is email them and I have to rename each and every file as they all get the same name.

I'd like to be able to save each of these files to the SD card and just read them, or save them and email them all at once. They'd need a unique name.

Did I miss this? or is it missing?

Thanks

I'm guessing android, right? Never used that feature in the android version. The ios version wraps it all up into a neat, ready to use package and emails it as a zip file. Simply unzip, place in a website directory of your choice, and point at the index.html file. Works really well. Guess they haven't duplicated that function on the android side yet.

Edited by wgnoyes

I will look again. but I don't think it is here. That would be good. One thing would be to allow the choice of points awarded per stage. 100 for a one gun, 125 for a two gun and 150 for a three. Some matches are scored in this manner. Points personally I am OK with 100 points er stage.

Jim, if I understand your question....when you build the stages in a time plus / points match you have the option of selecting the points that it will be worth. Practiscore defaults to 100, but click it and change if you want something different.

To verify what slowsure said...you CAN adjust points on each stage using "time plus points" match. You cannot in a "time plus" match.

And yes, you can get the results in Android just like Bill said.Go to View Results, then Email All Results, enter you club ID and title if you want a subject line in the email, and send it. There will be a ZIP file attached. Unzip it and results will be there.

When I unzip that file, I rename and only use two files...the one with "overall" match scores and the "by divisions". Then I post those two on my web site. I discard the remaining files.

And yes, you can get the results in Android just like Bill said.Go to View Results, then Email All Results, enter you club ID and title if you want a subject line in the email, and send it. There will be a ZIP file attached. Unzip it and results will be there.

When I unzip that file, I rename and only use two files...the one with "overall" match scores and the "by divisions". Then I post those two on my web site. I discard the remaining files.

In android? I'll have to look at that. :) Edited by wgnoyes

I just did this from android 1.2.12, and got this:

matchResults.zip

So it does give me the same thing that the iOS version does. Just take the contents of that directory, place it in a new directory for the given match's results, and link to it from your website and/or email. Now, I'm not taking into consideration what they're doing for T+, which may look different.

And what I did in android was goto 'view results', tap 'email all results', put in the club id and hit the 'continue' CMDBUTTON (small dig there for someone else), then in the resulting export option pop-up, tapped 'share', tapped "gmail" in the 'share all results using...' popup, put in my own email address and hit send. This was on a google nexus 7 with everything installed as intended by google.

If I select "save to sd card" instead which is what I would do on a nook, it says "the matchResults.zip file is located at /sdcard/practiscore/allresults/. I plug the nexus 7 into a real computer, go to that folder and.... nothing there.

To verify what slowsure said...you CAN adjust points on each stage using "time plus points" match. You cannot in a "time plus" match.

Additionally, all the files in the zip have unique names. However, I noticed Stage 1 gets renamed to stage0 and the rest are off by "1".

Thank you all. I think I stopped short as I didn't want to "share" the files or "post" the files. I wanted them downloaded to my Laptop and then to post to our website. This will certainly be easier than what we have done. Just have to make a few tweaks to our old site. Thanks again.