Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New electronic scoring at our club.

snertley

Last weekend we tried out our new electronic scoring for the first time at our saturday match. We invested in 12 new Nooks ($50 each) a big charging tower for them and our score keeper set them all up with EZ winscore.

There is a small learning curve with them but everyone that used them was very happy and there was no major issues. Scores where up and sent in within minutes of the match finishing. There where nothing but good comments about the use of the Nooks. The nice thing is you can hardly mess up a score, it stops you if you scored it wrong i.e.: too many or not enough hits on a target. :bow:

These make scoring easy, our score keeper doesn't have to spend 2hrs doing the scores and everyone can get their results right away.

Yes - he meant PractiScore :)

I'm the guy that set it all up, and I can't believe how smoothly it went. I expected to have a ton of issues and honestly didn't think I'd get to shoot much of the match. I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. The Nooks worked beautifully and the software performed exactly as advertised. Such an experience with new technology is rare. A HUGE thanks to the PractiScore guys - very well done!

Edited by Nuke