Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

found some WSF need load recipe

pruav

Whose plated? Thin plated like Berrys or Raniers, use lead data.

Xtremes should be able to be loaded at lower jacketed ranges to start, although I'll be working up some loads confirming that one this weekend..

Whose plated? Thin plated like Berrys or Raniers, use lead data.

Xtremes should be able to be loaded at lower jacketed ranges to start, although I'll be working up some loads confirming that one this weekend..

No reply back, but if these are Xtremes (thick) plating 124gr (9mm), try 4.9-5.0 gr @ 1.15" if you need to make power factor.

124gr Xtreme 124gr Plated RN@1.15", 5gr WSF made PF 129.5 in my 4" barreled PPQ @50*F today.

If thin plated 124gr, try ~4.3-4.4gr start depending on OAL.

Edited by rtp

To bump this back up, i also havent been able to find powder and came across a couple pounds to try out of WSF.

I have 115,124, 147 gr extreme RN's and 200, 230 gr 45 acp extreme rn's to play with.

probably gonna start with 124 and 147gr extremes first..

What/where should i start for these?

G17 and m&p 4.5"

Check the Hodgden website for most of your powder data!

Easier said than done. I HATE the new interface to their online load data...and surprise, surprise, the PoS new web site has fallen over and is completely unusable now.

Additional uncaught exception thrown while handling exception.

Original

PDOException: SQLSTATE[00000] [1040] Too many connections in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/www/html/clients/hodgdonreloading.com/www/includes/lock.inc).

Additional

PDOException: SQLSTATE[00000] [1040] Too many connections in db_merge() (line 2416 of /var/www/html/clients/hodgdonreloading.com/www/includes/database/database.inc).