Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Phoenix Rod & Gun 1st Saturday of the Month *NEW* RIFLE Match

This coming Saturday following our regular USPSA match consisting of Four Stages including a Classifier we will hold a rifle match.
For those of you with rifles that want to have extra fun - We are going to shoot the stages with our AR's after the regular match is finished and we convert the stages to rifle only targets. We hope this to become a regular event that will take the place of the hole left from the missing Tactical Carbine Defense Match. This will also serve as great practice to get ready for the upcoming MG Nationals. I found that this practice was not only fun but very helpful in preparation for the recent SMM3-Gun Match. You can shoot this match with any caliber of Auto or Semi-Auto rifle.

Please Pre-register for that match on this different link: https://clubs.practiscore.com/phoenix-rod-and-gun-club-rifle-only-match-4-5-2014/register

Pre-Registering is very helpful as is saves me allot of time and helps me to plan for how to best run the match. The continued success of these matches depend on your cooperation with these requests.

Shooting will start at 3:00pm. We are planning on shooting a squadded match, using time-plus faults for scoring, and Practiscore for results.
Please come out and support this match if you want this to continue on a regular basis. Your input is desired on how this match develops and if it will continue past the local 3-Gun season. Please spread the word and tell your friends.
Thanks

Awesome thanks for posting. I am going to try to make it and get some of my buddies there. I will make sure we all get pre-reg'ed. I went on PRG's calendar last night to see if this match was on, but didn't see it (but I was on my phone and maybe I missed it). Came on here today to see if any updates were posted on it and glad to see this post!

Thanks glad you checked. It's on the monthly calender but not on the division calender. I'll follow up with the web guy to get that fixed. Glad you can make it. See you there.

Planning the stages for around 20-25 rounds each or about 100 for the match if you don't miss.

• 2 weeks later...