Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mags from Springfield

Shooter115

Did anyone else here order XDm 9mm mags directly through SA last fall during their "Black Friday" sales? If so have you received them? When I ordered them it said they were in stock and I should receive my order in 7-10 days. Now I'm not crying for the mags as I've got enough that it's not an emergency or anything. Whats starting to tick me off is I've now sent 4 emails to their CS dept over the past 3 months and have yet to get any kind of response. I don't know if they are just out of stock or my order is all jacked up for some reason. Order is still on file as pending, but at this point who knows what is going on. There doesn't seem to be a shortage of them anymore, at least all the retailers around here seem to have them in stock. Thanks.

Thanks folks. Called and got the issue resolved. They had accidentally shipped them to an old address back on 12/12/13. Lady on the other end was very helpful and polite and didn't know why they would have shipped to my old address, but is getting me squared away and re-sending my order. She had no explanation as to why nobody had answered any of my emails.

Actually, just received them today, 5 days after calling in to try and figure out the problem. So kudos to Springfield for promptly correcting the issue. Lesson to be taken away is, if you are having a CS issue with SA, just pick up the phone. Their email system is apparently broken.