Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-gun driving distance from Chicago?

JPG

Tri-County Gun Club, Polo IL. tricountygunclub.org

Monthly USPSA match (3rd Sunday of the month) is pistol in the morning, then separate shotgun and rifle stages in the afternoon.

However, this April 6 they are having their first actual 3-Gun Nation type match which will likely become a regular event if enough people are showing up.

Eric

Edited by eric4069

Check out WIIL.com. The 3gun calender should have him covered.

Should be wiilshoot.com for calendaring. Tricounty, and North Porter will both be on the list as well as Oak Park. Gateway 3 Gun is a bit of a long drive but they put on a great event. The guys at Action Shooting Sports have held matches in Mt. Carroll for the last couple of years I am not sure of what their intentions are this year since the facility is under new management.

Check out WIIL.com. The 3gun calender should have him covered.

Should be wiilshoot.com for calendaring. Tricounty, and North Porter will both be on the list as well as Oak Park. Gateway 3 Gun is a bit of a long drive but they put on a great event. The guys at Action Shooting Sports have held matches in Mt. Carroll for the last couple of years I am not sure of what their intentions are this year since the facility is under new management.
You're right, I was a little overly tired when I posted that, thanks for the correction.