Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SDB Case Feeder

Thanks and no patent. The only reason I built it was to prove it could be done, after a thread on the subject. I never used it beyond the single video showing it working.

By the time I made one, to sell, that didn't look like a cluge of stuff thrown together, it would cost too much combined with the price of an SD and still be on a press that has no provision for a powder check, bullet feeder or rifle rounds.

Edited by jmorris

The lack of a case feeder is the only real limitation for me on the SDB. I don't really need a bullet feeder but if I didn't have to take my hand off the handle, the round count would go up by leaps and bounds.

I still love my SDB and since I recently bolted my workbench to the wall, I'm seeing even better consistency, especially for primer seating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Fusilier

Ahh, BB; I appreciate your humor. But a case feeder on this press would make it equal to the 550 or 650 as far as rounds/min. However, being a Lefty, it would certainly be a welcome addition. Seems to be a right vs left side Brain thing. Right now I'm leaning towards a dispenser, similar to a Dixie Cup type that would feed the brass, in proper orientation to my right hand to facilitate easier loading of station 1.

Edited by glynnm45