Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sti tactical help

Zazzels

Guys, I need your help. I am a ''beginner' into upper end/competitive/tactical 1911.

I am looking into a sti tactical hicap 5.0 9mm. My thought was to have a trijicon rmr milled into the slide. Has anyone tried this? I see it on sv guns but nothing on sti's that I can find. I am just not 100% sold on a 5" vs the 4" also if there are any opinions on that. Please help.

Thanks

Zac

Vendor tent.. Looking.

I see the one on their website... So thank you. First one I have seen. I didn't think it was able to be done or something.

I was hoping to place an order today but I just couldn't make up my mind... I know everyone will say... Just save up for an sv right

If you have money to burn and can wait a year and a half, heck yeah, get an SVI.

SVI does use a designated slide though and it does have a different look. I actually prefer the look of the Cheely version better. But that's just personal preference.

I like the cc gun works rmr milled in. That was my plan when building my dream gun on the sv website. I planned on going with a rmr on my m&p of a glock but I saw that look on sv gallery and I'm stuck on it! But I don't do competitions and mainly want it for its pure bad ass and to shot great with friends. I don't have the 5g for my sv build... That's alot of cash. I'm thinking I can get a tactical 5.0 with rmr milled and cerakoted for 3000. Question is.. Will I have regrets?