Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally joined, Hello from Texas

pfcchambers

i have been reading posts from this great website for years now. I feel this is by far the most helpful when I am researching something new. So I finally registered so that I may enjoy all the benefits this site has to offer. About me, I am from Utah, grew up doing mostly Mountain Man Rendezvous. Recently however, I have discovered USPSA, Steel Challenge, and 3-Gun. And what can I say I am hooked. I now live in Nolanville Texas, stationed here at FT Hood. While I have not been able to find any mountain man rendezvous to compete in, there are plenty of other shooting matches in Texas to keep one busy and annoy the wife. I am pretty well setup for pistol matches, and I am currently in the process of getting setup proper to do 3-gun. I definitely look forward to being a member and thank you all in advance for the the help.

Howdy as they say in Texas :). Welcome and thank you for your service! I'm an Air Force vet and my son is currently serving - he's deployed from Fort Polk, LA but coming back later this month. There's plenty of shooters from the Great State of TX here.