Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

malicious code?

darkvibe

I believe your site may have had some malicious code injected into it. It looks like the same thing that happened to a vbulletin forum that I help admin a while back.

I was just coming to a thread here via google and was redirected to a 3rd party website. I had a friend do the same thing to make sure it wasn't my browser/computer and he got the same result.

Appears to be the same type of code that affected our site, which only affected users coming from google or other major search engines and only affects users the first time they tried to visit the site.

If you want to replicate this issue you have to either delete your cookies or open a new incognito/private browser window so you appear to be visiting the site for the first time. Go to google and type in a phrase that gets you results from the brianenos forums (I was using glock 35 tungsten guide rod). Clicking on a google result that goes to these forums redirected to a http://url4short.info/...... website that has since been removed.

Like I said, my friend was also redirected to the same site so I don't think i have some sort of malware on this computer.