Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newtown. 1 year later

Youngeyes

On December 14, 2012 at 9:35AM, a man broke into Sandy Hook Elementary School in my town and killed 20 children and 6 educators. A year has gone by.Today the media is giving their take on the what we feel here in town. I have my own feelings. I closed my office today to just spend some time alone reflecting on this last year. . I felt the need to post this as a follow up to my post a year ago. I know that as soon as I hit the submit button, my fellow members will be reading this around the country and the world. From Sig Lady in Oregon, to Grumpy in Florida, to Sarge in Ohio, to Benos in Arizona, to Round Gun Shooter in Massachusetts, to Merlin in Texas and to EEH in South Carolina. Even to Umberto in Italy. A grief shared is one that is lessened in weight. To those I mentioned and to all my other friends on this forum, thanks for reading this. Please take a moment to go to the web site. You can click on each name and see a little bit about the child. Take a moment today and give a hug to a loved one in their memory. I will post this at 9:35 or as close as I can. Thanks for your time my friends.

http://mysandyhookfamily.org/