Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special Classifier match 29 Dec 13

Zombie Shooters Association-USPSA, NC29, will hold a Special Classifier match on Sunday 29 Dec 13 at ENC in Goldsboro, NC. 6 Classifiers; CM 99-09, CM 99-13, CM 06-03, CM 09-04, CM 13-02 and CM 13-05, there will also be a 32 round field course to keep it fun, 7 stages in all.

Sorry guys, registration is at 10 AM, match starts at 11AM, cost for this match is $25.00 (due to additional fees to HQ for 6 classifiers) our regular monthly USPSA matches at ENC ( 2nd Sunday) are $20.00 and will be 6 stages including 1 regular classifier stage.

Actually, if I can get it put together I am planning to shoot the Back-to-Back in 6 Shot Iron and 8 shot Open. Yes, I know the 8 shot Open is a useless gun in USPSA. But hey, when I shoot a wheelie everyone but other wheelies think I am nuts anyway!

I was thinking about going Open with the 8 shot and a dot myself, how cool would it be to step to the line on a squad with all open shooters, and at Make ready, turn on and adjust the dot on every target we can see, the methodically drop everyone of the 8 moonclips on our belt in and out of the cylinder, just like the real open guys do!!!Just being annoying!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to do it guys, waited 'till we had the latest forecast, tomorrow's match will be postponed to our regular USPSA date, 2nd Sunday at ENC, next one will be the 12th of Jan and we WILL RUN the classifier match then, why can't it rain during the week!!!