Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When would it become advantageous to shoot major pf rifle?

Come to Finland next August 23-24. 2014 and compete against european top rifle shooters. :)

You may find aprox 18 nice rifle stages with Nordic style.

Means there are long range, mid range an close range shooting.

More info after this tyear has passed and our military base confirms our range reservation for that match week.

Sorry Kurt and Trapr I couldn't get the 3rd range for the match so it will be on 2 locations.

I will post match invitation on this forum also after main things are settled.

excellent Taisto!!! i'm looking forward to it, my vacation is being planned around going to Europe and Scandinavia next year already.

Yes the RNT match will be invitational, and then whatever slots are left will be put out for the general paying public. But again, it will take some time to put everything together, so bear with us.

Denise, the HPSC match in OKC was just a friendly little carbine match, it will pale in comparison.

Major PF, is sitting at 360 right now but we'll look further into it, it won't be less I promise, unless 150gr fmj factory 308 just can't be had from a 16" barrel and I'm getting 382pf from my 16" gun right now.

Trapr

Thanks. This should be an interesting match, not to mention (but I will anyway) an interesting dicussion once the details are out. I am sure that there are more than a few of us looking forward to the details/dates etc.

I hope we can secure the ranges for that weekend even though there is Paratroopers Regiment Aniversary same weekend which may affect our range reservation.

If that weekend is not possible to get from our military then we need to put it on 30-31. August.