Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remooning tool: TK Custom or moonclip?

21 shooter

8407742846_68d4246e9e_c.jpg

8406650323_b17aaf4ec9_c.jpg

Am I understang wrong? This tool only works for .45? I thought you could use a different arbor for .38s. I already have one for .45 and need to load .38s. I want a BMT but if it's only an arbor change I can't see spending the money right now. I also use the "pipe thing" for demooning, it's just too easy to make one and they work great. I'll have me a BMT or three, but got other priorities for the moment.

8407742846_68d4246e9e_c.jpg

8406650323_b17aaf4ec9_c.jpg

Am I understang wrong? This tool only works for .45? I thought you could use a different arbor for .38s. I already have one for .45 and need to load .38s. I want a BMT but if it's only an arbor change I can't see spending the money right now. I also use the "pipe thing" for demooning, it's just too easy to make one and they work great. I'll have me a BMT or three, but got other priorities for the moment.

Clint has different arbors for different calibers. I have used his clip loaders since he started making them here in MA. I have used all generations of them including the Lucite one and find they work great

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Whatever works. It's only a means to shoot. Some just use pliers for a 45 also.

Point I was trying to make was there are no single best and it just comes down to compromises about time, effort and of course money. Although if you use Hearthco for 38's take care you don't force them and cause them damage, about 10 of them will equal just about any moon tools you can think of.