Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My crappy drive home.

So I work in a rail terminal. To get there you turn of a state highway down a residential street. At the dead end you take a right down a dirt road (here after road 1). Go about 1/4 to 1/2 a mile and turn left down another dirt road that dead ends at my rail yard. In the field/right of way directly south of us another company is putting in 2 huge brine pits and of course mud and dirt everywhere from the dump truck along road 1. On my drive home heading down the middle of road 1 my dodge 4x4 with "ALL TERRAIN" tires started to tac to the right so I attempted to correct it by turning left slightly. WRONG!!! This lost me what little traction I had left and put me in the ditch. Now I was only going about 15mph and it was only about an 8" deep ditch. Never the less I was stuck luckily my brother was working OT tonight (we work for the same company, im at terminal and hes at storage). He came with a 10' strap and one of my coworkers drove by in his diesel 4x4 with MUD tires and was able to pull me out. Of course my black truck is no longer black but a color I like to call Gumbo Brown (gumbo is a kind of dirt/mud if you didn't know). So now its off to spend $1000 on tires that I could have put towards my Limited build.FML