Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Certificate/GSSF Dealer in Albuquerque?

blopez50

Forgive me if this is in the wrong section.

I have had a couple chances to buy glock certificates but I have passed because I have no idea how they work. I googled a bit but it seems like most responses are outdated.

From what I gather, I take a GSSF certificate into a GSSF dealer and they place the order through glock. Is this right? Anyone know who is a GSSF dealer in Albuquerque? They seem to keep that info top secret.

Thanks!

There is a difference between a Glock Cert and and a GSSF cert. the Glock cert's that you see for sale are redeemable through Glock. You fill it out, mail it in and they ship it to your dealer. The only reason you need a GSSF dealer is if your are wanting to use the GSSF pistol purchase coupon, which just allows you to buy from that dealer at a discounted price. Hope this helps

And - if I may add a little more info... If you are using a GSSF certificate, make sure the the GSSF dealer is actually honoring the fully discounted prices. From what I understand, a GSSF dealer does not have to sell it at the actual GSSF price. They have the option to increase the price as they see fit. Or, that is at least what two GSSF dealers have told me (and, of course, I didn't end up buying from them).

• 2 weeks later...