Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Heroes Project Multigun Charity Match

We are honored to announce we have teamed up with Scalpel Arms to host a Heroes Project Multigun Charity Match. The match will take place at the Extreme Tactics and Training Solutions facility in Waxahachie, Texas on January 4 2014. 100% of the proceeds will go to the Heroes Project Foundation. To find out more Heroes Project, visit heroesproject.org. To sign up for the match or donate, click the link below. We hope to see you on the range!

http://www.theshooterssource.com/index.php

• 1 month later...

Heroes Project Charity Multigun Match Update:
There are still slots available. The weather looks like it will be good with a high of 61 on Saturday! Perfect shooting weather. If you haven't registered, go do it now: http://www.theshooterssource.com/2014-heroes-project-multigun-charity-match-p-21041.html

100% of the proceeds are going directly to Heroes Project, so come on out, have fun and for a good cause!

We're going to have some pay-to-play side stages-all money going to Heroes Project. Shooting a side stages enters you into a raffle to win some goodies. Adams Arms has stepped up in a big way and donated multiple Uppers for the giveaways, as well as other numerous, generous sponsors.

Hope to see you there!

Jeremy,

My schedule for Saturday is up in the air - can I show up and shoot the match without registering ahead of time?

Thanks,

Doug Johnson

Sure, that's fine. If you can make it, please try and get there around 7 so we can get you registered

Jeremy,

My schedule for Saturday is up in the air - can I show up and shoot the match without registering ahead of time?

Thanks,

Doug Johnson

Sure, that's fine. If you can make it, please try and get there around 7 so we can get you registered

Thanks Jeremy - hope to see you Saturday!