Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bluegrass Shooter

HOGRIDER

Hello!

Been lurking for quite a while....... decided to break the ice and do an intro. Hail from Pike County, KY; and my Son lives in Louisville. He and I have competed in the last 2 GSSF matches in Wilmore and one in Beckley, WV. Have also practiced at Silvercreek as my Son is a member there. We both CCW and compete (GSSF) with Gen4 Glocks. Hope to expand into shooting some Steel next year.

Son is using an XL650 that I set up for him in 2012; and I'm planning an XL650 for a winter project once I get a bench built and the garage organized. Sold the XL650 I had purchased in the '90s to a good friend; and he will not part with it! So, I'll have to purchase another one.

Had the priviledge of shooting IPSC at Ashland Gun Club in the early 1990's with a 1911/Nowlin .38S racer and a 1911 stocker.

Have to say this forum is one of the best I've been a member of; and want to say THANK YOU to Brian and all the members here for sharing such a wealth of information.

Best Regards!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

velodemon:

UPike is definitely one of Pike County's greatest assets! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time here.

Appears East Ky Sportsman Association got started in '09 though I've not yet had the opportunity to attend a meeting/match. Sure glad to see organized shooting getting a start:

http://ekysportsmen.com/

:)