Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I did last night to my JM pro

hysupra

• 4 weeks later...

Opened up the loading port a little bit and welded up my lifter. LOTS of hand filing, my hands are killing me. Let me know what you guys think.

photo2_zpsb0c249c4.jpg

photo1_zps3985c448.jpg

photo3_zpse22c6f91.jpg

photo4_zpsdeb5db81.jpg

Next step is to get a longer mag tube and follower but can't decide between RCI and Nordic. How are some people getting RCI tubes in different colors?

Thanks guys,

Rob

I need this done to my lifter, BUT I don't weld, anyone know where I can get it done?????????????????????

I need this done to my lifter, BUT I don't weld, anyone know where I can get it done?????????????????????

Look up "Crums" or "Rose Action Sports"

He is the undisputed Master of lifter welding! All the big name smiths send this kind of work to him.

Mark

Look up "Crums" or "Rose Action Sports"

He is the undisputed Master of lifter welding! All the big name smiths send this kind of work to him.

Mark

I called Rose Action Sports he was very nice, said he sends out his lifters to http://www.c-rums.com/ now. I'll send it to them Monday after I shoot a match Saturday, hope my thumb nail stays attched until then. Thanks for the info......