Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Stages

ZackJones

Last night I used the list of all classifier stages from the USPSA web site and created a match with all 80+ classifiers added. I don't how useful this match would be but was thinking it could be used as a template for classifier only matches or something like that. How would be the best way to share this? Should I email it to support or add it as a Mantis item? If anyone is interested in having a copy of the match let me know and I'll send it to you. I'd like to have someone double check it to make sure I entered everything correctly.

Nice!

I don't think I'd add that as a Mantis item. Maybe we can get them to open up a section on the PractiScore.com web site for match files list this.

If worst comes to worst, you can upload it as a match, and others could download it, but I don't think I'd do that yet.

I would like to get a copy of it. That's a lot of work, and I can certainly see where it could be useful. Does this include the new 13-01 through 13-09 (or however many there are now) classifiers?

Edited by jcwren

I would like to get a copy of it. That's a lot of work, and I can certainly see where it could be useful. Does this include the new 13-01 through 13-09 (or however many there are now) classifiers?

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll email you a copy as an export. It has all 80+ stages including all of the new 13-series stages.