Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wal-Mart Ammo app?

At times it seems to work. Lately its been accurate at the local Walmart for .223/5.56 and 12 gauge.

Possibly good for other calibers but since I'm not really interested in those, I've not kept track.

I've not had luck with 22LR.

But it may not be the app. The 22LR will fly off the shelves as soon as its stocked.

Bill

My local Walmart was completely stocked the other day with just about every caliber you can imagine except for .22

I have the app and have used it in the past but by the time I got in the truck and drove for 15 minutes to get there the vultures had already cleaned off the shelves.

Judging by what I saw the other day, ammo has come back, at least until the next crisis.

Ammo has been in better supply - but walmart has jacked up the prices quite a bit from what I remember before the "horde". Recently, I was able to find some 250rd Remington Mega packs but the 9mm are about $68 ( .27/rd) and 40S&W is about $90 ( .36/rd ) I can't remember what 45ACP was -- I personally like the Federal 100rd Value packs -- but those have been pretty hard to find. This was at my local walmart today PPU 9mm $14.50/50rd -- my buddy bought a couple of boxes and all of them went BANG! The 2nd pic was at a walmart down in Naples a couple of weeks ago - if you look real close they had 150rd boxes of 223 for $69.97 ( .46/rd ) WOW!

10601499095_e1f6c15d05_c.jpg
Untitled by targheeee, on Flickr
10601383735_0590feef15_c.jpg
Untitled by targheeee, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...