Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carmoney / Apex triggers

buckaroo45

This is mostly aimed at Mike Carmoney and Randy Lee, I have a 625PC and 627PC that will go up for sale in the next few weeks. The 625 was sold to me as having one of Mikes' triggers and the 627 supposedly has a Randy Lee trigger. They both appear to have hammers in the style related to the supposed maker. Both are wonderfully light and can go to just over 5 lb with the correctly seated Federals. My hands 1- can't feel the triggers much any more and 2 - I also have difficulty seating primers deep enough, again due to the hand issue. Therefore I'll be going to my backup guns as primary as they will run my reloads.

With the advent of 8 round minor I'm betting my 2 and others will be coming out of the woodwork and command a premium price. I'd like to be certain they really are what I was led to believe. I'll bet there are a lot of gonna / wanna be buyers out here with the same question. Is there a way to be certain they were done by your respective shops? I'd rather have a survivor Z-28 Camaro than a "tribute" restomod. Same with the work actually done by you 2. Maybe verifying serial #'s done by you? Time has value. I'd pay $20 to know it's not and $50 for a letter certifying it is.

Any chance?

buckaroo45

US Navy Aviator - Viet Nam

NRA Life

USPSA FY63917

SoFla Pistol Club