Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pin Shooting -- 2013 reunion match

Carmoney

Today we shot our annual pin shooters reunion match--talk about a blast from the past!

For the old-time pin-shooters here on BE, do any of these names ring a bell?

Don Koch

Mark Yardley

Rollie Leighton

Steve Dixon

Eric Viers

Kenny Frost

These Second Chance regulars were all in attendance at today's reunion match in Iowa, along with a bunch of other friends and family members. I hadn't shot with some of these guys in nearly 20 years, so it was awesome seeing everybody again.

[Results: I won the 5-pin main event and the 8-pin revolver reload event, Rollie won the open optics event, Mark won the .22 event, and Don won the shotgun match.]

• 1 month later...

A couple of them do should familiar. I still have some of the scores and pamphlets they used to send out. Especially because i saved the entire score list of the BCBC the year I won it and almost beat the match, very close to a negative time :cheers:

Richard couldn't believe i picked a Benelli m1 over the second chance commemorative pistol. But hey those where the hottest ticket out then and I wore out my good'ol 1100 shooting all those slugs! Had a few of the younger crowd ask me at the brm3g last weekend what the master blaster patch on my shooting bag is from, ha ha ha! I told them its for a few years worth of great memories