Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southern Ca here.

basing110

I am in southern CA and going to start training to do my first competitive match which will be in mid October. I am going to be ordering up a shot timer which I am between getting a ced 7000 pro or getting the pact club timer 3. The pro might be good in the end to keep track of round count and scores while training is what I am thinking. I am also going to order the anderson dry fire book and start doing dry fire drills everyday. I am in a 1 bedroom apartment so space is limited for dry fire practice. I can go to the range once a week to work on my live fire. It seems that I can get anywhere from 100-150 rounds down range before my form starts to get sloppy and I stop shooting. I have done the dot torture test a few times and am currently doing it at 5 yards. The test I attached for some reason I shot more then instructed at 9 and 10 lol no idea why. I used to be a left eye closed shooter but I have been training to keep both eyes open.

post-45742-0-54650200-1377575567_thumb.j

Edited by basing110

what matches you usually do there? I have heard that the steel madness is a good one to do for the first time. where you practice at? american shooting is alot closer to my house so I usually go there.

Edited by basing110