Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for Browning Buckmark with Cmore optic

Nimitz

Black Dog Machine makes one. Can be step up to use left or right handed an it also has high or low belt paddles. The low paddle is a more comfortable carry position but I have both. Holster is called out as fitting the Ruger series but fits Buckmarks. I use mine for both pistols.

Brownells carries these holsters as well.

none. Rimfire division is from the low ready pointed at a cone 10' downrange. No belt, holster or mag pouches required. Most people have some kind of nylon pouch that holds 5 mags to lay on the table next to them. Nothing stopping you from wearing a belt, holster & mag pouches for a 22lr but most don't do it ...

none. Rimfire division is from the low ready pointed at a cone 10' downrange. No belt, holster or mag pouches required. Most people have some kind of nylon pouch that holds 5 mags to lay on the table next to them. Nothing stopping you from wearing a belt, holster & mag pouches for a 22lr but most don't do it ...

+1...same here, and most at my club do the same. There is one or two that wear a holster but majority do not. Seems to be more convenient in a pouch with the mags and we put barrels out at the shooting boxes to put the equipment on.

yeah we have a range table we just roll up next to the shooting box. I am currently using a Pelican case with custom foam cutout which works great but I was thinking of trying to get rid of one extra thing to lug around from stage to stage if I could ...