Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C & M Target Systems

cpty1

A few weeks ago I dropped a check in the mail to C & M Target Systems for one of their dry fire kits.  Didn't think much about it for several days; wasn't expecting the kit to arrive at that point anyway.  Well, a few nights later, I get a call from Charlie at C & M.  He just called to let me know that he had been out of town for a few days and that my kit would be in the mail soon.  I was, and still am surprised that he took the time to call to assure me everything was being taken care of.  I received the kit about three days later and have been having a ball ever since setting up various scenarios which add some variety to my dry fire routine.  C & M is a class outfit with the kind of customer service, that unfortunately, you just don't see much anymore.

There was no website information listed.  These are simply targets sized to have a 4 to 1 distance ratio, so when set up at 3 yards they are sized to appear as standard size targets would appear at 12 yards.  I like them because you have a known distance ratio so front sight to target relationship is just as it would be on full size targets at various ranges; A, B, C and D scoring zones are visible, and since the back of each target is white you can set up no-shoot scenarios as well.  Some time ago, I had cut out my own dry fire targets of various sizes, but I like the C & M system much better. There were 10 targets and 6 popper targets in the kit.  The kit was $16.95 which included shipping.  Contact information is:

C & M Target Systems

P.O. Box 67913

Albuquerque NM  87193-7913

You can also call Charlie at 505-899-1188.  He asked that no one call before 9 am or after 6 pm Mountain time.

(Edited by cpty1 at 5:45 pm on Nov. 12, 2002)